If you would like to use my free Medicare Broker-Advisor services, please fill out the START HERE form up and to the right and submit. I will then personally contact you directly.
If you would like to go directly to the do-it-yourself website, click on the Link below:
(Even if you want to use me as your Medicare Broker and Advisor, you still might want to check out the above do-it-yourself website. Then go to “Learning Center” and you will find a multitude of Medicare articles, videos and other valuable information.)
Second Point, what are these differences between a Medicare Agent or Broker or Advisor versus doing-it-yourself?
1. A Medicare insurance agent only is normally a captive agent. He or she is limited to serving only one insurance company and will offer only the plans from that one company. Consequently, you are limited to review or enroll in the plans within that single Medicare insurance company. By reviewing only the plans from just one Medicare insurance company, your foregoing the opportunity of reviewing other company plans that may be a better fit and more suited to your needs and budget.
2. A Medicare Broker is an insurance agent that represents more than one company. This could be two companies or more. The more companies a Medicare broker is license to sell means the more options you have when making a choice. As a minimum a Medicare broker should have all the major insurance companies serving you in North Central FL. So, using a Medicare broker would be a great benefit to you unless you have already decided to enroll only with a particular insurance company. In this case choosing a captive Medicare agent that represents that one company might be right for you. However, given a choice of using a Medicare broker versus a captive insurance agent, the Medicare broker still gives you the opportunity to at least look at other company plans that might be more desired.
3. A Medicare Broker, who is also a Medicare Broker-Advisor, will provide additional services to the Medicare client. Normally a Medicare Broker-Advisor would spend significantly more time educating their clients about the pros and cons of the various Medicare options that are available. A Medicare client who is better informed to understand their Medicare options should be able to make a much better Medicare decision. Medicare decisions, especially when first joining the Medicare program, could have future costs consequences either favorable or unfavorable. This is why using a Medicare Broker-Advisor will be your best option.
4. However, if you are a do-it-yourself person, you might feel more comfortable doing it yourself. With today’s technology it is much easier than before. A good do-it-yourself Medicare insurance software program today can easily help you review insurance companies and their plans on your own. Also, once you have chosen a plan, this new technology will enable you to enroll directly with the insurance company the plan that have chosen.
Some Medicare Broker-Advisors also offer a do-it-yourself option. mymedicaresearch.com has a top-of-the-line do-it-yourself program. You can leave this website by going to the do-it-yourself tab above. Here you will find the latest Medicare technology for the do-it-yourselfer. In fact, all you need is your ZIP Code and County of residence to search for plans. You do not even need to submit your name and other information until you actually apply online for a Medicare plan. Another great feature of this program is if you need help there’s my telephone number listed in the program which you can use to reach me if you have a question or need assistance.
By selecting the do-it-yourself button, you will be directed to this independent website, and when entering your ZIP code and selecting your county of residence, you will be able to review various Medicare insurance companies and plans.
For comparisons you also can view up to three plans side-by-side in a North Central FL county to help you choose the best plan that fits your needs and budget. Once you choose a plan you will then be able to enroll in that plan directly with the insurance company.
Again, if you need help or have a question, my telephone number is listed on the do-it-yourself website to call for assistance.
So, with my Medicare Search you have two very good choices. You can use my free services as your personal Medicare Broker-Advisor or you can do-it-yourself.
Whether using my assistance as your Medicare Broker-Advisor or you do-it-yourself, you will be able to review various insurance companies and plans to make your best choice for a Medicare Plan in North Central FL.
Hopefully the above discussion will help you choose the kind of Medicare insurance service that best fits your needs and budget. At mymedicaresearch.com I am a Medicare Broker-Advisor and Agent who is AHIP (government) certified and have additional training and certifications from all of the Medicare insurance companies I represent. I personally serves all my clients and am ready to serve you. Only if I am unable personally to serve you will I move you to another professional broker advisor.
If you choose not to do-it-yourself, you can contact me either by telephone or through the contact form on this website and use my free and full-service as your Medicare Broker-Advisor. Or if you want to do-it-yourself, go to the Do-It-Yourself tab at the top of this website to be sent to a separate Do-It-Yourself website. Together we will make Medicare easy.
You may also contact me at (561) 559-7153 if you would like to discuss further which choice might be best for you in North Central FL on the Forgotten Coast and Nature Coast.
Following is more information about me and what I will do for you as your Medicare agent, broker, and advisor.
I will personally research Medicare plans in North Central FL to help you choose your best Medicare plan. As a Medicare Insurance Broker and Advisor, you will receive the best service I have to offer absolutely free. I do not charge for any of my services.
But, how do you know that I will be the best Medicare Broker- Advisor for you?
- I am a licensed health insurance agent in North Central FL and serve only Florida. I live in Florida and consider all Floridians as my neighbors, and I will treat you as my neighbor and friend. Also, I will only handle a limited number of clients so as to provide you with my best possible service.
- I adhere to the rules of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners and for over fourteen years have been annually tested and certified by the AHIP, the industry-recognized certification to sell Medicare Advantage plans.
- I have had over a decade of health insurance experience and currently have limited my profession to serving only Medicare clients.
As a Medicare insurance agent and broker that represents the major Medicare insurance companies, I will work as your personal consultant. Together, we will accomplish the following four basic steps:
- Together I will conduct a personal one on one in-depth presentation of Medicare and the five Medicare options so you can make an informed decision about Medicare.
- I will collect specific information from you such as your list of prescriptions, names of current doctors or doctors you prefer, and other data necessary to analyze and complete in a North Central FL county a formal Medicare presentation explicit for you.
- Together, we will review the recommendations to narrow the plan or plans that best fit your needs and budget, and
- Together we will then enroll you in the plan that you choose.
Additional Services: As your Medicare Broker-Advisor, I am available all year and am as close to you as your telephone. And if you enrolled through me, I will be your Agent of Record. This means I am able to work on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Get free professional consultation and help on
- On answering your Medicare questions.
- Understanding all your Medicare Options and Benefits.
- Choosing the right Medicare Plan in a North Central FL county.
- Receiving competitive Medicare pricing analysis when needed such as moving to a new county.
- Using all my free Medicare Broker-Advisor services.
- As your Agent of Record – acting as your representative with your Medicare insurance company.
- Always being available to prepare analyses and comparisons of Medicare Plans, especially during the Annual Enrollment Period of October 15 through December 7.
Medicare Plans & Premiums change every year, and it’s important to search for Medicare plans each year with My Medicare Search. If you are new to Medicare in North Central FL County or just have questions about your current plan, continue reading or Call me now.
You’ll learn about Medicare and how to search for Medicare options from a licensed insurance agent plus get competitive prices from various insurance companies to meet your needs and budget.
My Medicare Search is just the place for you to Find the Right Medicare Answers. As a Licensed Insurance Agent and Medicare Broker-Advisor for [markt_city] and Forgotten Coast and Nature Coast, I am able to guide you through the Medicare maze. There are No Charges for my professional services. I will Review many insurance companies in and compare premiums. Search, Review & Apply in One Place.
My Medicare Search for North Central FL residents has a mission to be the most trusted Medicare resource by providing unbiased comparisons of the many health insurance options available while helping Medicare recipients and their families make educated healthcare decisions.
Want to know what’s available to you?
My Medicare Search is just the place for you to find all the answers to your Medicare and insurance questions.
My Medicare Search offers:
- no fees for consolation services
- convenient online personal Medicare insurance advisor
- telephone consultations
- free plan comparisons
- prescription drug plan analysis
My Medicare Search Insurance Plans:
- Medicare Advantage Part C plans
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans
- Medicare stand-alone prescription drug Part D plans
- also available – other health insurance protections
Do you need Medicare insurance in North Central FL?
If you believe you do not need my services, you can do the search yourself by going online or by calling insurance companies and sorting out all the differences to try and determine what is best for you. If this is you, you do not have to do all the Internet work yourself. Remember you can go to this free do-it-yourself online search and enrollment website below:
(While using the do-it-yourself online search and enrollment, you can always telephone if you have questions with the telephone number in the program)
Or, after trying the do-it-yourself search and enrollment, you can change your mind and call me or fill out the START HERE form can get free help by using my services as your personal Medicare Broker-Advisor and consultant.
My Medicare Search uses the latest technology to make servicing clients even easier than in the past. No visits are required either for the agent to go to the client’s home or requiring the client to come to the agent’s office. For North Central FL County My Medicare Search uses a virtual visit with the client using their computer or tablet along with their telephone.
Communication by computer and telephone are two separate connections used for added security. First, a telephone connection is established between the client and agent. Second, the client’s computer, laptop or tablet is connected to the agent’s computer screen through the Internet. By using separate systems, telephone for sound and computer (Internet) for visual, two levels of security are provided with video and audio separate connections. This makes it double easy. You don’t have to straighten up your house; I won’t be there. You don’t have to dress up. I won’t see you. It’s just easier and efficient all around.
This convenient way of serving you is what my clients really appreciate the efficiency of using telephone and online services.
My goal is to serve you by offering the best service and educating about your Medicare options in reaching a right decision that fits your needs and budget.
Get Started Now…..Send me your Contact Info so we can make Medicare EASY!
There’s no obligation and no charge for my free services.
Just so you know who we are:
MyMedicareSearch.com represents independent agents who are brokers that are not bound by only one insurance company. Captive agents can only sell from one insurance company. Independent brokers can sell through a variety of insurance companies providing competitive services to their clients. The benefit to the customer is obvious. Quotes from different insurance companies, with the various and different provisions by company, afford more choices to the client.
How do we get paid?
MyMedicareSearch.com does not charge fees for consultations or advice. We are not associated with the government and do not rely on government grants for funding. As agents we do not have to make a living by charging our clients. We are contracted with many insurance carriers who pay us directly if we help you enroll in an insurance plan.
Also, the government controls Medicare commissions to insurance agents, so there is no incentive to suggest one plan over another. The customer does not pay any more or less premium by using an agent or going directly to the insurance company. Agents are compensated totally by the insurance carriers. We are independent advisors and consultants and do not work for an insurance company. We are able to provide you with the best advice as possible and any recommendations are made in your best interest. Many times, people call us for advice, and we recommend that the current plan is still the best option.
Hi, I’m Don Rousseau, and have been a licensed health insurance agent for almost a decade. I come from a diverse business background. I started out as a teenager my father’s service station business and learned how to serve others by pumping gasoline and washing car windows. I quickly learned the challenges of owning a family business. After college, I joined a large corporation as an accountant and business analyst. Following my corporate experience, I started several small businesses in various industries.
As an owner of a small businesses, I gained an appreciation of what it means to serve the customer. During this period, I also went back to school and became a commissioned minister. I still serve in that capacity as a semi-retired lay minister for the Lutheran Church. Since I do not receive any remuneration as a church volunteer Lutheran lay minister, and I no longer had other business interests, I began looking for another occupation that will support my family.
When my son-in-law, who owns an insurance agency here in Florida, asked me if I wanted to sell insurance, I quickly said I didn’t want to sell anything. He quickly responded by saying, “good, I’m not looking for salesman, I’m looking for someone who wants to help others.” That’s me. Everything that I have done I pride myself as helping others.
So, in 2012 I became a licensed insurance agent. I started out as an independent agent, but when the Affordable Care Act was passed beginning in 2014 this changed the dynamics of individual health insurance. With Florida Blue being the largest health insurance company in Florida, I decided it would be best to go captive with Florida Blue. I projected that Obama Care would quickly change the Florida health insurance industry. And I was right.
Although I sold Medicare insurance policies through Florida Blue, as a captive agent I was limited to only one company for my customers. So, I decided to go independent. It was a great decision. Now I am able to offer competitive proposals and once again help others reach decisions that best fit their budgets and need.
I look forward to personally assisting anyone who is trying to make a Medicare decision. If you’re someone who will soon be turning 65 or someone considering a change during the Annual Enrollment Period, I want to help you in your Medicare search. Trying to decide which Medicare plan is right for you is an extremely important decision and help by a knowledgeable licensed Medicare Broker-Advisor is a valuable asset.
If you allow me to serve you, I promise you the best support and honest effort to put you first in any recommendation that I may make, and I look forward to being your personal health insurance broker, advisor, counselor, and agent.
I am committed to providing the best and most honest service to my clients. I put you first.
My goal is to serve you and provide additional value to you wherever possible.
Love to hear from you. Give me a call (561) 559-7153. Or just fill out the fast response form below:
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now…
START HERE: Get free Help now from DonFree no obligation assistance & quotes
The following statement is now required by the Government: “We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.” (Although I do not offer all plans in your county, I am able to include many of these other plans for your review)