This is a most important question you should ask before you begin looking at your Medicare options.
Hi, my name is Don Rousseau. Thank you for asking the question, why should you use a Medicare advisor to help find the right Medicare plan? By the end of this presentation, I believe you will understand how a Medicare advisor will make it significantly easier to master this Medicare challenge.
Just to clarify, I am a Medicare Advisor and independent licensed insurance agent and broker. With my website, MyMedicareSearch.com and my dedication as a Medicare advisor, I am helping seniors,like you, to navigate the Medicare health insurance challenges to find just the right plan that fits your need and budget. The Medicare process can be extremely confusing and complex without someone like a Medicare advisor to help make it easy. My business is to provide you with a knowledgeable and trusted guide by your side, I will research and sort through the numerous insurance providers and Medicare plans. I will narrow down your options and assist you in choosing the right Medicare plan. By the way, there are no charges for my services. And if you enroll in a Medicare plan, your premium is the same as if you enroll directly with the insurance company. In other words, my services are free, free to you, as I receive compensation directly from the insurance companies.
Together, let’s make it easy!
How is it done? By following my four-step process, I will help you find and select just the right Medicare plan.
1. Learn about the basics of Medicare and private insurance – I will help you understand the different parts of Medicare such as Medicare Supplement Plans, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Prescription Drug Plans. From these discussions you will be better equipped to identify the options available to you and to decide on just the right plan.
2. Gather information necessary to determine the best recommendations.
3. Review Proposals & Choose a plan – together we will review insurance carriers and plans based upon your decision coupled with my recommendations. List Doctors and depending on plans list Prescriptions – gather a list of your current doctors and prescriptions, if appropriate, to verify coverage in a plan that you will choose.
4. Enroll in a plan – after you and I have reviewed the plans and prices then enrollment in a plan you choose can be completed.
I used an online enrollment system that reduces the possibility of errors and smoothly and easily completes your enrollment in the matter of minutes. Once you go through my four-step process, you will realize how easy it was to use a Medicare Advisor as compared doing it alone without an Advisor and possibility making a poor Medicare decision.
I don’t stop after enrollment. During future annual enrollment periods, or special enrollments you might have, I will still be your Medicare advisor. Also, I’m available all year and can anually review new year plans to make sure you have the right plan at the lowest cost. It is extremely important that you review your Medicare plans each year. Most of the time it is recommended that you keep the same plan, but often a different plan from the same carrier or a new plan from a different carrier might be your best option.
As your go-to Medicare Advisor I am available to answer any future Medicare insurance questions. If you are not now already on my website, please go to MyMedicareSearch.com. Fill out the contact information with your name, telephone number and email address. And I will be happy to assist you in navigating all your Medicare options and plans. It won’t change your life, but you will be glad you did. So, together – Let’s make it easy!
Contact Don To Get Confidential & Personal Help with Medicare Plans
1. Get free professional consultation on all Medicare plans.
2. No fees – Consultation is free and no obligation.
3. Learn about Medicare & plan choices from different companies.
4.Get competitive prices from various insurance companies to meet your needs and budget.
START HERE: Get free Help now from Don
Free no obligation assistance & quotes
The following statement is now required by the Government: “We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.” (Although I do not offer all plans in your county, I am able to include other plans for your review)